Where to go, how to go about this

It is high time to do some Christmas shopping. 

Do I shop locally, where they have nothing that I want to give as gifts?  Do I get the best of the mediocre that they have to offer around Dallas County?

Do I go out of our county to a larger town that may or may not have what I want?  That means spending more on gas. 

Or do I just go online and use the credit card?  Sometimes you can get good deals with low shipping charges, that would be comparable to the gas I'd spend if I went out of town. 

Hmmm...

I dunno.

Ellen wants a Barbie lap top.  I don't know what they do or don't do or if they'd grow along with her.  I think it'd be a nice idea to get her something computer-ish that she could learn from, with games and such.  i would just like her to be able to get some use out of it throughout gradeschool, not just when she is a little'un.  I guess I really need to go to a superstore somewhere and investigate the possibilities. 

Hubby reads this blog.  I already know at least 3 things that I am going to get him.  I already have one of them.  I think they will all be locally purchased. 

The rest of the family.  Hmmmm...

Hmmmm, I say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story