Thanks on the Dairy

During this month of thanks over on Facebook many people have been listing what they are thankful for every day.  I have been pondering the things I am thankful for.

There are a bajillion things to be thankful for in my life; Christ, family, friends...etc not the least.

Here are a few other things I am thankful for:

1)  Country living.

2) A child who wants her hair long.  She's never gone through the 'stage' of wanting to trim her own hair.

3) A husband who says "Thank you" after almost every meal. 

4) A climate where we can grow sweet potatoes and watermelons.

5) Good neighbors.

6) A great church family.

7) Wonderful in-laws.

8) A warm fuzzy cat who doesn't get on table.

9) A computer to connect with the outside world

10) Books.  I love books.

There's ten of them.  At the moment I do not have time to elaborate on each one. Some have funny stories to go with them. 

Maybe next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story