It's Official



National Blog Posting Month is on.

**********

Today in church the pastor spoke about "practical" matters, as he has been doing the past few weeks. He quoted Dr Laura (whoever she is-not having a TV I am ignorant of such matters, though I recall hearing the name I believe)as saying something along the lines of:

"A society is only as moral as its women allow it to be."

A quote that he agreed with. And as I ponder it, I would suppose it certainly has truth in it, though I believe that there are other things to be factored in. Women are not always in control of legislation, which to a certain extent controls morality. But if fashion has anything to do with it I would say yes, because I believe women's fashions are nearing the point of being as slutty as possible without breaking the public indecency laws.

You know it is SO HARD to try and blog about a serious issue with a squirmy 2.75 year old on your lap.

Well, that's my deep thought for Sunday.

Happy blogging everyone. Have a great month!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story