Foggy Mornings

 

It has been a bit over two years since we retired the dairy farm.  Things have changed for sure since then.  Some things stay the same; the dog and I love our walks.  What's changed is that we are able to take walks earlier in the mornings than before when I had calves to bottle feed and grain to toss out for the cow critters.  

The dog and I enjoy our early morning walks; though I haven't taken an early morning one recently.  Seems like there is always something else that needs done in the morning; errands to run, laundry, whatever.  Now, for the next two weeks it's gun season so we stay out of the woods.  I keep her on the leash and we walk around quite close to the house.

But I love foggy mornings down in the creek bottoms.  Bella loves them, too.  Well, she loves walks any time of the day.  But in the mornings the fog and mist make it extra special for me. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story