Whatever Friday

I couldn't come up with a catchy title for today. It's hot, it's sultry. Hubby has been hauling his hay bales from the creek bottom up to the hay shed. I did the dreaded grocery shopping trip this morning.

Ellen loves going into the bank; it's where they hand out free little suckers. Not that she eats the whole thing. She likes to carry it around in the store, lick it a few times and then hand it to me. "Done."

Tonight I am going down to Springfield to pick up my mom. And I am praying I don't get lost because they have built a new terminal at the airport and you have to go to a different freeway exit and all. We will see. At least they have I65 as a 4 lane for most of the way now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story