This Past Summer

 So I have hardly blogged at all this year.  I guess I need to do some catching up so I will post a few pictures and talk about our lives this past year of Our Lord 2020.

For the first time in my almost-16 years of living here in Missouri Gary got me set up to help him do the hay.  Here was my view for a few hot, sweaty hours this past July.  We did the places in Windyville; first over by the old Windyville school and then on up K Highway by Rob Howell's place. 

This was my view when I turned around; the hay rake and the rows of hay ready to be baled.  It's a creaky, bouncy job.

And this was my hay raking chariot.  Gary got the umbrella and a new seat just for me to enjoy whilst raking. 


Actually it wasn't too bad.  This past summer we did have drought conditions, but the heat was tolerable, and there was a breeze to make it tolerable.  I expect next summer; Lord willing, I will be doing the same thing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story