Friday the 13th

 I have few words today.  Things are not well here.  

 

Anyway, I have missed 5 days already; so guess it's a good thing I wasn't expecting a prize for blogging 30 days straight. 

I took Bella for a walk yesterday.  Here are a few pictures from the walk.

Bella spends her time on our walks looking for squirrels.  She is standing next to one of my favorite trees. 


Here is another shot of it.  It's a branch that survived somehow after the original tree was bent over and broken off from the trunk.  I am not sure if it was deliberate or not.  You can see the remnants of the tree/log that fell on the original tree.


There is a box turtle shell kicking around out where we do our fall/winter walks.  It was still there under the little cedar tree where we'd left it in Spring.  Over the summer it collected quite a few more squirrel gnaw marks along the rim.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story