Ellen's Art


Lately I have been having trouble with this computer; it wouldn't let me post anything. Very annoying.

Anyway. For Christmas hubby got Ellen one of those little art easels; a chalkboard on one side and a dry erase board on the other. Ellen takes notions from time to time to draw on either side. Currently she loves the dry erase side.

We have noticed that her drawings are becoming more and more sophisticated, as it were. For instance, if you squint and hold your head just right you can see that this face behind her actually has a nose, eyebrows, a mustache and a beard. The addition of facial hair is kind of puzzling because no one she knows personally has any facial hair. But she must have picked it up in some of the shows that she watches. I don't know. I just thought it was funny that she put it in there.

I have a bunch of other stuff to blog about but it'll have to wait.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very cute! Funny about the facial hair! :)
Grammy said…
Tell Ellen I love the picture! It is very artistic and lifelike! It is pretty.
Ruby

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story