Thanks for: My Camera


It takes pretty good pictures and is fun to play with. This morning I did a few Christmas pics of Ellen. I was going to do more but she got restless, and she kept wanting to see the pictures and getting up to look at them in the camera. It didn't help to explain that I hadn't had a chance to take any of her yet. Plus she kept wanting to play with the gifts.

I guess I ought to write more about the dairy, but there just isn't much going on right now. Hubby is having to put out hay most every day. He is also busy getting in firewood for us. I haven't had a new bottle calf in well over a month. That little bitty calf is really coming along, I was afraid she'd croak on us, but she's really feisty.

Hubby has decided that to up our production he wants to find a dairy with good quality milkers and buy a few Holstein heifer calves, in the 500 lb range. Then get rid of some of ours. We'll see what we can find.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story