Progress!

 At least I hope it’s progress.  I finally have this set up so I can blog from the iPad…now that the iPad is about ready to crash and burn.  

Anyway.  Since blogger changed the way they allow you to post, it’s a bit more of a process.  Also, since Gary doesn’t go out to do milking any more, he is in on the laptop more often.  The laptop is where I had done my blogging for the past…oh, 8+ years …ish.  

So now I can take pics with the iPad and add them to blog posts right away instead of putting them on a private post on Facebook, downloading them to the laptop, THEN putting them on here.  It was a bit of a process.  

I’ll be able to blog while we are on the road, too.  As long as we have wifi.

Fun stuff!  

Here’s a random picture to celebrate!  



This is the Smudge!  Sunday afternoons are for napping here.  Just like the fun children’s book, “The Napping House” by Audrey Wood!  I was lying on the loveseat, Gary was stretched out on the bed and you can see where the other two were!  

Fun times!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story