So many changes in a year...

A year ago Ellen was still peeing in her diaper...and pooping in it as well.

A year ago Ellen was still sitting in her high chair to eat.

A year ago Ellen was still sleeping in her crib.


Now she is sleeping in a big bed. (Of course this means she can clamber out of it and get mom up 4 times per night now, I am praying this phase will soon pass.)

Now she is completely potty trained. (Now if I could just convince her to wear panties. Not even Dora panties will she allow on her body.)

Now she is eating at the table in a big chair. (She's so tall she's never needed a booster seat.)

All of the above was pretty much her own idea; in fact it was 12:30 AM one night when she squalled in her crib and got me up. I went to her and she told me she didn't want to sleep in her crib any more, she wanted to get into the big bed. So, I picked her up, tucked her into it and, voila; that's where she's slept since.

Comments

jel said…
she is gowning up fast!
Calfkeeper said…
Lord, you got that right! I can't keep up with her.
Frau Guten Tag said…
It's crazy how much can change in a year when you have a child!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story