NaBloPoMo

Well, NaBloPoMo is now is full swing once again. I am participating, but with a different blog.

New2Me Recipes

I wanted to do this one too, but they will only let you enter one blog, I believe. So far above blog is pretty boring, but I am going to try get something fun and interesting on there in the next week or so. Maybe I will use the next year to really prepare for it by making more interesting recipes.

*****

In the meantime;

The little twin calf continues to do well. The only thing is that we'd like to dehorn her, but she doesn't have any hornbuds yet. Weird. Probably because she was a premie.

The bull calf we pulled yesterday is an absolute monster. Even if he had been laid right the cow probably couldn't have pushed him out! Yikes! But he's a cutie. Too bad we have to get rid of him.

Hubby continues to prepare for winter; bulldozing fencerows and stretching new electric wire. We have our hay supply in, so that's good. I am not looking forward to winter, but Ellen has been wanting to make a snowman for the past 2 months or more.

Have a good night.

Comments

Frau Guten Tag said…
I'm already 2 days behind & don't think I could possibly come up with a blog on a daily basis, I'll try to remember to try for next year

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story