I'm a Millionaire!!!!

Here's a copy of an email I received today. Apparently I am a highroller and didn't even know it. Now I just have to contact them. If you are friend or family, please rest assured I will soon be sharing my newfound wealth by sending you a certified check drawn from my account at the Royal Bank of Scotland!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC
36 St Andrew Square
Edinburgh SCO EH2 2YB
United Kingdom
TEL: +44 (703) 597 3539
Fax: +44 (700) 606 8001

Dear customer,

We wish to inform you of the status of your online account with us. Your account has been inactive for a few months later, we make our system upgrade.

We noticed that your information has been removed from our system and we have not been able to contact you about your account before we upgraded our system. However, we want you to contact us urgently so we can update your account online. Currently, only the balance of (£ 10,500,000.00) is in your account after the upgrade on our system.

We will send you your account online log in and password as soon as we hear from you so that you can see the status of your online account and verification.

Thank you.

Guy Whittaker
Chief Financial Officer
Royal Bank of Scotland Group

Comments

jel said…
I get them too,
and i hav e let seen the money :(
Calfkeeper said…
Aw shucks! You mean I won't really get anything?!

*sigh*

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story