I Remember...Hi-Ho Cherry-O


Did you ever play this game? A week or so ago I went into a thrift store here and found this. This is an original box and game; it smells like it's been stored for 30or 40 years. But it's only missing ONE little cherry.

I remember playing Hi-Ho Cherry-O waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when I was a young'un. It was one of my favorites. The whole object of the game is to be the first to pick all 10 cherries off of your tree and into your bucket. It only requires that a child be able to count to 4. No problem for Ellen, she often wins. She just LOVES it!

I foresee many games of Hi-Ho Cherry-O in the future.

Comments

Frau Guten Tag said…
I remember it, but never played it; I've always loved board games, I gotta make sure to get some for Joseph when he's older

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story