The Final Post for November

What to post? Ellen is going to help me post today, so .an.ything add7itional, like numbers or typos are from her to you. I hope you can figure out what we are talking abo ut./

It's a rather nasty day out there. It has been snowing all day, no6thing is sticking, excep
t on the porch, since the ground is too warm yet, but it's snow, nonetheless.

This hasn't been an exciting ;'November for bl///////////////////////////ogging
as far as dairy doings are concerned. What has gone on is too depressing to talk about really; I don't want this blog to turn into a sob fest.

I haven't had the time to visit other folks blogs am much as I'd have liked to. I am going to try and do December, too, though; blog, I mean. The theme is THANKS, so surely I can think of something to be thankful for every day for a month.


Well, I have a fussy kid to take care of.

Blog at you later.
R

Comments

jel said…
she did good typing !better then me sometimes

i thought it was a nice day :)
it snow!!!!!!!
Amrita said…
Yay you did it. That was good CK
Calfkeeper said…
jel-yes, she is certainly more creative than I am. ha.

amrita-thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story