Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Final Post for November

What to post? Ellen is going to help me post today, so .an.ything add7itional, like numbers or typos are from her to you. I hope you can figure out what we are talking abo ut./

It's a rather nasty day out there. It has been snowing all day, no6thing is sticking, excep
t on the porch, since the ground is too warm yet, but it's snow, nonetheless.

This hasn't been an exciting ;'November for bl///////////////////////////ogging
as far as dairy doings are concerned. What has gone on is too depressing to talk about really; I don't want this blog to turn into a sob fest.

I haven't had the time to visit other folks blogs am much as I'd have liked to. I am going to try and do December, too, though; blog, I mean. The theme is THANKS, so surely I can think of something to be thankful for every day for a month.


Well, I have a fussy kid to take care of.

Blog at you later.
R

3 comments:

jel said...

she did good typing !better then me sometimes

i thought it was a nice day :)
it snow!!!!!!!

Amrita said...

Yay you did it. That was good CK

Calfkeeper said...

jel-yes, she is certainly more creative than I am. ha.

amrita-thank you.