Blogging Under the Wire...as it were...

It's pretty late right now, for me to be blogging anyway. It's actually only about 7:35 PM, but bedtime is less than 1 1/2 hours away and there is a baby to take care of...bedtime rituals and all that, you know. When you get up at 3:45 AM, it makes for short evenings.

At the moment hubby is playing with the baby; they are stacking blocks and books to make towers so that she can knock them down. He is having great fun.

Let's see...oh, yes. Today I went in to Bolivar and picked up my new glasses. They gave me a headache, new glasses always do. So I have the old ones on for now. I will have to break my eyes in to the new specs slowly.

Well, only one more day left. I hope I can manage to get a blog in tomorrow. I will feel my November has not been wasted if I can complete my blogging for this month.

Tah for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story