Day 20

On this day I find myself with writer's block. It doesn't help that I only have about 10 minutes left before I need to shut down and cook supper.

What kind of block do they call it when you can't think of what to cook for supper? Cooking block? Food block? I'm-fed-up-with-cooking block? When one has to cook 3 meals a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year, the issue "What to cook for supper?" becomes tedious.



So what is the deal with this Stephenie Meyer vampire series stuff? I guess the first book has been made into a movie which has just been released. Is this the Harry Potter replacement? They say the books are written for the pre-teen/teen set of girls but everyone else is going ga-ga over them too. I am going to read them and see for myself.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've noticed them at work. I think they're kind of like the Davinci Code - people say they're good, so other people say they're going, and it just follows on. Whether or not they actually *are* any good remains to be seen.

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story