A Week's Worth of Catalogs


As the holidays approach the mail order companies go nuts and send out multitudes of catalogs. I was going to keep track of how many I received in the mail from Nov 1st until Christmas, but I didn’t know where to store them all. So I kept track for the past 6 mail delivery days. Here is my collection. I think most all of them have websites, so if you see one you’d like to order from just let me know and I will post the site address. Ha.



A Week’s Worth of Catalogs



Monday, November 10, 2008 through Saturday, November 15, 2008


Monday:


Movies Unlimited-2008 Holiday DVD Gift Guide!
Signals-Gifts that Inform, Enlighten & Entertain
Ginny’s Holiday 2008 Gift Book
Victorian Trading Company- Holiday 2008
Metrostyle
Traditions
Wind & Weather
Plow & Hearth-Holiday 2008
World Vision Gift Catalog



Tuesday:


Veteran’s Day Holiday….no mail delivery



Wednesday:


National Geographic-Holiday 2008 Catalog
Eddie Bauer-The Gift Book



Thursday:

Abbey Press presents Holidays
Collections etc.
Miles Kimball
Current




Friday:


Willow Ridge
Gooseberry Patch
Carol Wright Gifts


Saturday:


No catalogs at all! Can you believe it?!?!

A total of 18 catalogs last week. I wonder what will show up this week. The mail hasn't yet come today.

Comments

jel said…
Cool!

you lucky puppy!
Calfkeeper said…
jel-hah. I'll mail them all to you!

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story