I. Am. Tired.

Yes.  I am. 

Another busy day here on the dairy.  I am too tired and it's too late in the evening to write a coherent post.  I will entertain you with a list of randomness.

1) Ellen has either another virus or a sinus infection.  Hubby is leaning toward a sinus infection.  I think it's a cold.

How does one tell?  I dunno.  She HAS been stuffy for the past week or two; so have I.  I think this time of year the cedars start putting off some kind of gunk.  A lady at church said she'd been having a sinus reaction as well. 

But, then Ellen tells me that there are 2 or 3 others in her class who aren't feeling well either.  Hmmm... 

At any rate, there may not be a trip in store this weekend to Silver Dollar City.

2) I took this pic a few days ago; back before I decided what to do with the third pumpkin.

If Ellen is around she so helpfully insinuates herself into any picture I might want to take; just a hand maybe, or a smiling face.

One pumpkin I boiled and then pureed.  One pumpkin I baked, then cut up, threw in the slow cooker with some sugar and spices and made into pumpkin butter.

Today I took that intact pumpkin pictured here, baked it, chopped it up and put it in the fridge; because I did not have time to puree it.  I doubt I will have time to puree it tomorrow. 



3) Tomorrow is Friday.  I always go to town on Fridays.  Therefore I rarely ever have time to do anything else.  If Ellen has to stay home tomorrow it will make the shopping trip even more "special."

4) I am too tired to do any more blogging tonight.  Plus I am afeared (as the oldtimers would say) that this computer will crash and I will not fulfill my blog pledge.

Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story