Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanks on the Dairy

During this month of thanks over on Facebook many people have been listing what they are thankful for every day.  I have been pondering the things I am thankful for.

There are a bajillion things to be thankful for in my life; Christ, family, friends...etc not the least.

Here are a few other things I am thankful for:

1)  Country living.

2) A child who wants her hair long.  She's never gone through the 'stage' of wanting to trim her own hair.

3) A husband who says "Thank you" after almost every meal. 

4) A climate where we can grow sweet potatoes and watermelons.

5) Good neighbors.

6) A great church family.

7) Wonderful in-laws.

8) A warm fuzzy cat who doesn't get on table.

9) A computer to connect with the outside world

10) Books.  I love books.

There's ten of them.  At the moment I do not have time to elaborate on each one. Some have funny stories to go with them. 

Maybe next time.

No comments: