During this month of thanks over on Facebook many people have been listing what they are thankful for every day. I have been pondering the things I am thankful for.
There are a bajillion things to be thankful for in my life; Christ, family, friends...etc not the least.
Here are a few other things I am thankful for:
1) Country living.
2) A child who wants her hair long. She's never gone through the 'stage' of wanting to trim her own hair.
3) A husband who says "Thank you" after almost every meal.
4) A climate where we can grow sweet potatoes and watermelons.
5) Good neighbors.
6) A great church family.
7) Wonderful in-laws.
8) A warm fuzzy cat who doesn't get on table.
9) A computer to connect with the outside world
10) Books. I love books.
There's ten of them. At the moment I do not have time to elaborate on each one. Some have funny stories to go with them.
Maybe next time.