A Whatever Kind of Post

This means that I am under pressure here to produce a valid blog post for this date.  I have 25 minutes to do so.

I shall not succeed. 

I shall just post randomly.

1) Christmas is less than 2 months away.  Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?  I have, but not on a full scale operation.

2)  Ellen changes her mind daily on what it might be that she wants for Christmas.  This makes it hard to shop ahead of time for her.

3) We are supposed to get a new bull today.  He is supposed to be a registered ET bull, with good bloodlines...etc.  100 meaningless points if you can guess what an ET bull is.  HA.

4) In this month of thankfulness it occurs to me to be thankful that my daughter fights me every time I want to trim her hair.  She has never wanted short hair; thus she has never butchered her hair in an attempt to trim it herself. 

5)  I have run out of things to write about.  This is not lack of material, but lack of concentration.  I am sleepy.  I can't think when I am sleepy.

Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story