Back again...

 Here I am back with a few updates and random observations.

Yesterday we went to Springfield for Ellen's t1d checkup.  It went well.  Then we went to a couple/three places in Springfield.

Gary parked in one place and then Ellen and I went our separate ways.  Ellen went to a thrift store; Uptown Cheapskate.  It was OK, but their prices were a bit too "uptown" for second hand clothing.  Ellen says she likes Plato's Closet better.  To me they are both much of a muchness, but Uptown Cheapskate was super spendy.  

While Ellen was in Uptown, I went to Hobby Lobby, because I needed doll hair.  Haha...  Walmart has yarn, but just not the colors or types I need.  I love going to Hobby Lobby and just looking down their yarn aisles.  In fact I have only been through about 1/3 of the store because I really have no interest in looking at the other part of the store.  Usually we are in a bit of a hurry anyway.  So I enjoy the yarn:

Yummy!

That it was all on sale was a great bonus!

Oh, I just saw on my camera roll that I got a pic in the Dr office.  I love how they have it decorated.


 

They have a few fake trees in the waiting room, and a couple of them in back up and down the halls.  It is so much fun.  I want a living room decorated like this.  Haha!

Yesterday I got my email from the school giving me a link to online "training".  I watched it this morning; it dealt with confidentiality, bullying, potential abuse, suicide awareness...   There was another email talking about how to set up notifications of jobs and whatnot.  But no phone call telling me I was hired. No notification of "Hey, I'd like to meet you and see what you are like in person."  Hmmm...  I guess if I download that app to my phone I can just sign up for a class to teach, and then start teaching?  This is going to require a few more messages and maybe a phone call or two.  

Interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story