Ellen again...


 This is my favorite picture of Ellen.  This is in fact from a professional photo shoot I had done of her when she was 6 months old.  The only professional photo shoot we ever had done.  

When we brought her home from the hospital, she was the sweetest baby.  From the beginning she would sleep well, almost through the night.  I would have to wake her up to feed her.  But I must have had some sort of mild postpartum depression because I remember sitting on the sofa holding her and just sobbing because I was worried I wouldn't be able to love her as much as I should.  This seems silly now because of course I love my daughter with all of my heart, of course.  I can't imagine life without her.  She is my sunshine and I love that we laugh together and understand one another so well.

I am so proud of her, of who she has become, of her goals in life; that she loves the Lord and that she knows what she wants to do in life.  I pray every day that she overcomes all of her fears and self-doubts and becomes everything she has ever dreamed.  

Gary and Ellen are my everything.

Comments

Donna. W said…
That is definitely a precious picture.

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story