I didn't ask my husband for help today, so I am at a loss. Here instead are 13 things that I COULD write 13 things about if I were to actually apply myself.
1. Pet peeves. (I am not feeling very peevey today. Besides the biggest one of them may get me kicked out of church if I were to list it. Ha!)
2) Things to be thankful for. (I was going to wait until next week to do that one.)
3) Good smells on a dairy. (I have done that one before.)
4) Movies I have liked. (I am not much of a movie watcher, really, so it might be hard.)
5) Books I love. (It'd be easier to list books I DON'T love, as it's a much shorter list.)
6) On that same note, maybe a list of authors I like. (Hey, that's a good one! Maybe I'll do that next week.)
7) Favorite foods to actually cook! (Argh, that reminds me, I need to think of something to fix for supper tonight.)
8) Things I would like to do in my lifetime. (As in: a bucket list)
9) Foods I DON'T like. (gelatin, of any brand, is number one there.)
10) Things I'd never expected to encounter when I was married. (Like; why is it MY chore to think of gifts to give people for Christmas? Hubby has a Biblical answer for this one!)
11) Places I'd like to visit someday.
12) People I'd like to meet.
13) Subjects I ought to teach the teens on Wednesday nights. (That'd be good to refer back to.