A Week of Thanks

All month good, lovely and high-minded folks over on Facebook have been posting what they are thankful for, one thing per day for the whole month of November. They have made me look really bad. So, this whole week I am going to try and think up my 30 things to be Thankful for and post them throughout the week.

1. (This one is a BIGGIE!) I am officially KITTEN-FREE! Yay! Yay! Whoopee! One of hubby's cousins from up the road came and took both of them. They need mousers. I DO miss the little boogers, but I am thankful to be free of litterbox odors...etc. So far Ellen isn't too disturbed by their absence. She asks where they are occasionally and I tell her they have a new home and she accepts it.

2. The usual, of course; family, friends, blog friends, Facebook friends, my kid...etc. I love you all!

3. Good health. That probably falls under number 2 above, but it deserves special mention.

4. Aged 41 and still no cavities YAY!

5. Electricity. Rather a prosaic thing to be thankful for. But after the power outage of the winter ice storm of '07, I realize what it is to not have it for an extended period of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story