For this Thursday's list I hadn't had anything planned ahead of time. I mentioned to my husband at lunch that I needed to find 13 things to list. He suggested 13 things that make me smile.
And he listed off the first four...
Delightfully helpful man!
Thirteen Things That Make Me Smile
1) The honking of geese on their way north in spring.
2) Seeing the little radishes sprouting in spring.
(ummm...can you tell he's not looking forward to winter?)
3) A kid's laughter
4) Watching kittens playing.
5) A walk by the creek.
6) Finding a dollar bill in a jacket I haven't worn since last winter.
7) Watching Ellen "steering" the 4-wheeler when she's riding on it with her daddy.
8) Getting a good book in the mail.
9) Listening to some of the tales my husband tells about the locals.
10) Getting a good email from a friend.
11) Listening to the kids at church practice for their Christmas play.
12) Seeing a friend I haven't seen in a long time.
13) Ending this list.
It's harder than you'd think.