Dumb Joke

We took a long drive to look at some equipment over in Lockwood today and didn't get back until about 15 minutes before it was time to fix supper. I have about 15 minutes until I have to do chores, after which I have to head off to church. Well, I guess I don't have to go, but I want to go just to get away from Ellen. (She's currently driving me nuts.) By the time I get back from church I am not going to want to get on the computer.

Soooooo.....

All of this has left little time to cogitate on what to blog about.

Therefore; the following is your daily blog offering:

A pirate walks into a bar wearing a paper towel on his head. He sits down at the bar and orders some rum.

The bartender asks: "Why are you wearing a paper towel?"

"Arrrrg," says the pirate. "I've got a bounty on me head."



Heh heh heh.

That also came along with the cow jokes from yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story