Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dumb Joke

We took a long drive to look at some equipment over in Lockwood today and didn't get back until about 15 minutes before it was time to fix supper. I have about 15 minutes until I have to do chores, after which I have to head off to church. Well, I guess I don't have to go, but I want to go just to get away from Ellen. (She's currently driving me nuts.) By the time I get back from church I am not going to want to get on the computer.

Soooooo.....

All of this has left little time to cogitate on what to blog about.

Therefore; the following is your daily blog offering:

A pirate walks into a bar wearing a paper towel on his head. He sits down at the bar and orders some rum.

The bartender asks: "Why are you wearing a paper towel?"

"Arrrrg," says the pirate. "I've got a bounty on me head."



Heh heh heh.

That also came along with the cow jokes from yesterday.

No comments: