Thanks for: My Learning Capacity

It never fails to amaze me what my daughter can teach me without even trying; she just is her little self and does what she does and I learn so much.

For instance:

Did you know that a whole roll of paper towels unrolled off the cardboard makes a nice frothy pile in the front room that's about as high as my knee?

How about the fact that Aleene's Clear Gel Tacky Glue can be used to repair a rip in the wall paper that was about as long as my forearm?

I learned these things today. I also learned that I have a pretty good sense of humor because all I did was laugh.

What's more fun than learning? I dunno. I am sure Ellen will teach me many more things as time goes on. I will keep you all informed.

Comments

Anonymous said…
"Out of the mouths of babes..."

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story