Gee, Solomon, thanks a bunch! hahahaha.
Here are the rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Hmmmm...ten years ago, believe it or not, I had just got a job as a county temporary worker with the Sheriff's Department and was beginning my illustrious career in Records. I think this actually would have been my second week of work 10 years ago. It was a great job, but God save me from ever having to answer the public phones at a jail again. If it wasn't some snarky attorney calling it was some pitiful gal wanting to know if her boyfriend was in jail because he went out to get a gallon of milk two days ago and hadn't come home yet. (I kid you not, I actually fielded several calls like that.)
2) What are five things on my To-Do List for today?
a) Plant cucumbers (5 hills done, 5 more to do tomorrow)
b) Plant green beans. (done)
c) Check email (done)
d) Write mom a letter (not done yet and the mail should be coming anytime now...well mom, maybe tomorrow.)
e) Clean bathrooms (that's not done yet either...does 3 out of 5 things accomplished get me any points?)
3) What snacks do I enjoy?
Any kind of fruit, pretty much. ummmm...nuts, I like nuts, too. Yes, yes, yes...I am fruity and a teeny bit nutty. But you all knew that already didn't you?
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
Donate money to charities; starting with Heifer International. Help out various family members.
Travel, I like to travel.
5) Three bad habits
a) eating too much chocolate
b) reading too much
c) Putting off 'til tomorrow what should have been done today.
6) Five places I have lived.
c) Does 5 weeks in Mexico count?
e) How about 2 weeks in Malaysia? Does that count?
7) Five jobs I have had
a) Clerk at grocery store-Safeway
b) Silk Screener (umbrella factory)
c) Photography sales person (this only lasted 2 weeks...I am not a sales person)
d) Records clerk at jail
e) dairy maid---errr, ma'am
8) Seven people I'd like to know more about....
Anyone and everyone who bothers to read this blog. I luvs ya.