Art Walk


 Saturday, May 4th, was the Art Walk in Buffalo.

There were quite a few vendors, but very, very few customers.  Some of the vendors did really well, many did not.  Pretty much all I sold were the ballerina style dollies, like the above middle ones.  I sold 4 of those and this jute-wrapped starfish mobile I'd made a couple of years ago for my Sunday School classroom.  Id just brought that along on a whim, but some lady just raved about it so I sold it to her for $5.  Ha!

Of course, no sooner had I made a sale than I had to turn around and buy a mug from Mary Gainey.  


The little dark one in front.  It comfortably hold exactly one cup, so makes the perfect mug for tea...or coffee,  I suppose.  I'm more coffee than tea, but lately I've been doing tea more.  In any case, there went my $4 profit...and then some, so I ended up in the hole.  Haha...

But it was fun to get out and see people anyway.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story