Blooms on the Blog


 The third hibiscus finally bloomed a couple of days ago.  It is so pretty.

Up top is the second bloom.  Below, bug eaten petals and all, is the first.


This hibiscus is much showier than the other two.

Most of the marigolds are doing well.  One plant has died back, strangely enough.  I've never had a marigold die.  Who knows.  The rest are lovely.  I'm going to save the seeds for these.  


Some have much more red on them than this one.  

Here are the zinnias again, putting on their show:


And the tiny vinca at the bottom.  I always forget how big the zinnias gets.



This is the first sunflower to really bloom out.  I love the sunflowers, too. This lemony yellow one is so pretty.

Comments

Donna. W said…
One of my sunflowers is finally blooming. I like marigold and zinnias because there seeds give me all I want the next year. I just put the plants where I want them, and it costs me nothing.

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story