What I've Been up to...

December's almost here. Yikes! I have to get some Christmas cards going.

I have neglected this blog terribly, BUT I did my 30 day National Blog Posting deal over on my other blog. So, I will now try to get back to you.

Random events in the past week or so.

Last week I learned how to drive the big bulldozer! Piece of cake. It' just a little toggle dealy that you push up and down to make it go back or forward. Well, it's more than that, but for now, just take my word for it. The weird thing is that you use foot pedals to steer it. I have yet to learn how to operate the bucket, but first things first. Hubby wanted me to know how to drive it so I can tow OTHER pieces of heavy equipment around here, when/if needed.

Last week we were eating supper and I looked up and there across the back yard strolled a little heifer. So we had to high-tail it out there and chase her back where she belonged.

Our renter and his buddies got 5 -FIVE- deer this firearm season, all out in back of the rental house. He was some pleased. AND he gave us some of the meat. Now to find a decent recipe.

Ellen has become obsessed with putting on "lip makeup" when we go out anywhere.

Ellen has fallen in love with the "How the Grinch Stole Christmas." The classic cartoon show, that is.

Matilda has decided she's now officially an indoor cat for the winter.

It's now spitting snow outside. I so do not want to shovel snow out of feedbunks and off the porches. So far none of it is sticking!

That's all for now.

Comments

Frau Guten Tag said…
congrats on finishing NaBloPoMo! maybe next year I'll join in, if I can remember, that is. This year I didn't hear about it until we were already over a week into the month, so I I didn't even bother.

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story