This week starts off with everyone in our household having a cold. Plus the temps have been in the 30s all weekend and we got some ice/sleet last night. Happy Spring!

I think it was Thursday or Friday that hubby put out the last of the alfalfa. Usually by this time there is at least SOME grass for the cows to eat, but not this year. Our production is gradually going down and at just over a buck a gallon for milk it's not a pretty outlook.

But on the bright side they are saying that the temps will be up to 60s by Tues perhaps. So maybe things will pick back up.

****

Sometimes Ellen just cracks me up. She hates having to take a nap. She will protest to the last minute, with her eyes barely open; "I don't want to take a nap!" So I tell her she doesn't have to. She keeps protesting and I tell her to go get on the bed. Then she howls to lay on the so-FAH. (And you must pronounce it like that, the Spanish pronunciation; so-FAH.) So she'll lay down, go to sleep and then wake up and hour later still moaning; "I don't want to take a nap."

Kids.

Comments

Anonymous said…
too funny!! kids are silly. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story