Cheese picture...etc


Here's a picture of the white cheese I made. Actually the recipe called it "Queso Blanco" which just means white cheese in Spanish.

According to Moe, who sent me an email, my blogger email now works. So send away if you'd like.

We hauled more heifers today; moved some from the bull pen over to Windyville. Ellen isn't too impressed with cattle hauling, so she stayed with her grandma. Ellen doesn't like it when we get out of the truck and leave her in there alone. She squalls and squalls. So we spare her the ordeal, and ourselves the worry and headache. Besides, I don't like going into the bull pen myself, let alone take her in there.

Comments

Solomon said…
That cheese looks a lot like my laundry gloop.

Is it tasty? I bet it would be nice with some chives in, or maybe some pineapple.
jel said…
well that looks like what mom use to make a manymoon ago!

looks gooooooooood :)
Calfkeeper said…
Sol-it's pretty inert, much like tofu, it takes on the flavor of whatever it is cooked with. We just salted and peppered it and it was pretty tasty.

jel-probably is what she did. Easy.

Amrita-you probably make it better! :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story