A couple of days ago I realized that the beauty of doing this One Thousand Gifts countdown on a blog is that you can just use pictures for your gifts. How super easy is that!?
996. Surviving is a good thing. January 15, 2015 was an eventful day, to say the least.
995. 50 degree temps in the dead of winter.
994. When we sing a popular song in church that everyone knows and EVERYONE actually sings out loud.
993. A slow cooker! Dump stuff in, turn on and go live your life while dinner cooks! How much easier can it get?
992. Getting letters in the mail. I need to work on writing more snailmail letters to my pals. I think most of them have given up on me anyway.
991. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Movies -I know they didn't follow the books exactly and there are parts they added that I don't care for, but there are scenes I watch over and over.
990. Homemade hot chocolate; not those nasty packets from the store, but the real things you add yourself: milk, cocoa, sugar.