NaBloPoMo

National Blog Posting is in full swing. I barely remembered it this year. I haven't even signed up yet. They moved their site and you have to re-enter I believe. It's on BlogHer now. I am trying to sign up but the computer is giving me fits.

In any case. This year I am just going to stick with Dairy Daze and not get fancy. I didn't make any preparations for this so maybe I will just follow their prompts. It could be interesting that way. Ha.

That's all for now. I guess. I am running out of time today.

Comments

Frau Guten Tag said…
This is my first year of giving it a try, I sure hope I can do a blog EVERY DAY!!
Unknown said…
Happy NaBloPoMo-ing! How many years have you and I been doing this together? I think this is how we "met" :) LOL! xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story