Fun with Hope

 


Bella and Hope have the most fun prancing around on their walks. Catching them together like this while they are off their leashes is a very rare sight 

Hope is gradually learning our routine, especially that we aren't going to follow her a half mile or more down the creek bottoms in pursuit of a deer. They have both been staying in the one field on this side of the creek.  

The only trouble being Gary did follow her when she "treed" a possum a few days ago.  I have pics of that but Google is no longer being cooperative in loading my photos.  I've got to do some maintenance somewhere.  I've posted the story on Facebook, so it will have to remain there for some time before I can figure out how to get it over here.

At any rate I hope she doesn't expect us to chase after her every time she trees a coon or possum.  She'll just have to come home whenever she gets hungry I guess.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story