Back in Time

 It is early Sunday morning.  I am having trouble thinking of something to blog about, though the world is full of subjects.  

What, I wonder, has never been blogged about?  Very little, I suppose.  Anything and everything seems to be fair game, and the wilder, weirder and more bizarre, the better.  

Well.  Never fear, I am not going to blog about anything too terribly strange.  Let's find a photo from this laptop and see what it has to tell us.  


There you go.  It's a terrapin shell in a tree.  No, the terrapin, or box turtle if you will, isn't alive.  It was just an empty shell I found whilst on a walk a few years back.  I wedged it up in this tree, a dogwood I believe, and took a picture of it to post on Facebook for some black/white picture challenge.  

My neighbor-across-the-river, Mary, said this is a very good photograph because it involves a great deal of interesting textures.  

 I don't know about that.  I just felt bad for the terrapin and wondered how he'd died.  I love these little creatures, bumbling around on their ancient way, eating bugs, worms and my low-hanging tomatoes with the same enthusiasm.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oyster

Like Cats A'Fightin'

The Blind Calf Story