Total Pageviews

Monday, July 30, 2012

ARGH!

Back after a long hiatus.  I am having trouble logging into this blogger thing.  It's very annoying.  It just takes FOREVER.  I think it's our connection. 

Well, we have had adventures since I last blogged.  Ellen and I went to CA for 2 weeks. 

Cool, green California.  I will post pictures when I get a chance.  Here; I will post this one, if it will let me.

This is one of my favorite pics of her from CA;

This was taken at Sequoia Park, in Eureka next to the zoo.  This is a redwood stump.  Ellen was kind of leery standing next to the "cave" in the stump, but it wasn't really as dark as it is in the picture. 

2 comments:

jel said...

glad ya both had a good time, and had a safe trip.!

how are the cow doing with the drought?

Calfkeeper said...

Some cows are giving powdered milk.
The rest are giving concentrated milk. lol