Total Pageviews

Monday, May 18, 2009

A Couple of things I've learned...

For something to blog about I just thought I'd share a couple of things I've learned this past week:

If a 2 year old should happen to find a stray glue stick for your hot glue gun and decide to use it to "paint" streaks on your glass patio door, don't panic. A little fingernail polish on a cotton ball will take it right off.

If you should come home tired and distracted by a 2 year old after a particularly grueling weekly grocery shopping trip and by chance you should forget a bag behind the seat of the truck and it stays in there overnight...if the temp stays under 40 degrees all night have no fears about the tub of sour cream; just pour the extra liquid off of it and it will be just fine. Unless he should by chance read your blog your husband need not learn about it.

hahahaha.....

2 comments:

Solomon said...

I reckon that most of the best before dates and such are just a way for the manufacturers to get us to buy more food. If something looks and smells OK, I tend to eat it. I'm still living, lol.

Calfkeeper said...

solomon-yep, that's what I figure too.